In the heart of the beautiful old town of Los Llanos de Aridane, on the west side of La Palma, is this newly renovated colonial-style townhouse, at the end of the pedestrian area. The total living area is approx. 195 m2. An absolute rarity is the approx. 800 m2 garden with mature trees, a pool, which was currently filled with soil, since it was not used, various outbuildings and barbecue area. The front area of the house, facing the street would be ideal for an office, practice, studio or office, because it has a separate entrance.
The 7 rooms of the colonial building are classically arranged around the beautiful, light-filled inner courtyard. Another special feature is the possibility to drive from the back of the property, where there is a parking space for up to 4 cars. Although the property is surrounded by a built-up area, it has a peaceful and protected atmosphere due to its green garden.
From the lower area you can reach the roof via a stone staircase. There is a small laundry room.
It is possible to build further parts of the building on the property.
- about 360 meters above sea level
- all shops for daily needs are within walking distance
- an idyll in the middle of the old town of Los Llanos with its own parking area
- elaborately renovated! Renovation of the roofs, new electricity installation, new water and sewage installation, completely refurbished kitchen
- ready to move in
- the house is not furnished